Factory-Trained Applicator Program* is Back!!
The purpose of the training program is to familiarize participants with all aspects of applying CIM high performance coatings and liners. At the end of the training you will know:
- When and where to use the correct CIM
- Surface preparation, inspection issues and
- Recommended project staffing, skill requirem ents with h ands -on
- Proper application techniques and requirements with hands-on demon- strations.
When: March 27th., 2018
Agenda: 8:30 am Start Time
- Factory Trained Applicator
- CIM Coatings, Linings and Supporting Products.
- Lab Session: What Can Go
- When, Where and Why To Use CIM
- Surface Preparation, Inspection and Defect Identification.
- Environmental Monitoring
- CIM Material Preparation
- CIM Coating Application Methods and Equipment
- Joint Sealant Design and Installation with CIM
- Coating Inspection and Problem Resolution
Where: CIM Industries, Inc.
6900 Nelms Street, Houston, TX 77061
*Completetion of CIM factory trained applicator program is required for contractors to bid on specifications where factory training is required