Factory-Trained Applicator Program* is Back!
What: The purpose of the training program is to familiarize participants with all aspects of applying CIM high performance coatings and liners. At the end of the training you will know:
- When and where to use the correct CIM
- Surface preparation, inspection issues and requirements
- Recommended project staffing, skill requirements with hands-on demonstrations
- Proper application techniques and requirements with hands-on demonstrations
Where: HAMPTON INN TROPICANA
4975 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89118
When: February 6h., 2020
Agenda: 8:30 am Start Time
- Factory trained applicator program
- CIM coatings, linings and supporting products.
- Lab session: what can go wrong
- When, where and why to use CIM
- Surface preparation, inspection and defect identification.
- Environmental monitoring
- CIM material preparation
- CIM coating application methods and equipment
- Joint sealant design and installation with CIM
- Coating inspection and problem resolution
Practical Application, Hands on and Spray Technique:
Where: 3860 W NAPLES, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
When: 2:30 pm-5:00 pm
*Completion of CIM factory trained applicator program is required for contractors to bid on specifications where factory training is required